If you are a store owner, you probably know that selling lottery tickets can increase your store revenue, not just from ticket sales but also from the increase in traffic to your store. All you need to to is submit an application to the lottery and, once approved, they will provide you with all of the lottery equipment that you require. what lottery equipment will they provide you with?
The lottery will provide you with all of the lotto equipment that you need to be able to sell tickets. This will include the following:
- Terminal machine: This is where you will print all of the tickets, whether it be from a selection slip or a “quick pick” ticket. It is also where you will verify prize winnings for customers.
- LCD display: This is the screen that shows information such as the estimated jackpot amounts for the various lottery games that are available to play.
- Scratch game display: These are the displays that show off the colorful instant scratch lottery games that customers could buy.
- Booth: The booth is where customers could fill out their number selection slips. The booth will also be stocked with the actual selection slips.
- Promotional items: This may include posters for new games or signs to put on your front window so that people know that your store sells lottery tickets.
That is all of the lottery equipment that you will need to be a retailer and start selling tickets to customers. Once you are accepted as a retailer, the lottery corporation will provide you with all of this equipment. You do not actually have to buy it.