Hemorrhoids just do not seem to go away. Is it possible to heal hemorrhoids naturally?
Hemorrhoids do heal, and it can be done naturally. It just takes time. How much time depends on the seriousness of the hemorrhoid, the diligence used in treating the hemorrhoid, and your individual ability to heal in general. Healing is only the beginning. The challenge is in staying healed.
So how do you heal hemorrhoids naturally? treat n heal There are certain steps that you need to take:
- Immediately treat the problem to alleviate the swelling, pain and bleeding
- Use topical creams and suppositories with anti-inflammatory and astringent properties.
- These products can be found at your pharmacy or health food store.
- Choose products with natural ingredients.
- Continue treating the hemorrhoids giving them the chance to heal completely.
- Continue use of anti-inflammatory and astringent topical treatments
- Add fiber to your diet
- Prevent the hemorrhoids from recurring.
- Continue with the fiber modified diet.
- Sit less and move more.
Preventing the hemorrhoids from recurring is an important part to heal hemorrhoids naturally. To this effect, these natural herbal supplements may help:
- Oat Straw
- Horse chestnut
- Butcher’s broom
- Stone Root
- White Oak Bark
- Japanese Pagoda Tree
These herbs are purported to strengthen vein walls. This is important because hemorrhoids by definition are swelling and inflammation of veins in the rectum. Strong veins are less likely to bleed.